Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You

Yes you!!! Like a thunder you came to my life so strong so fast. Then our eyes met, we held and gaze for a while and on that moment it could last forever.


The urge of wanting you being with you runs through my blood and in a sudden our lips fallowed, savoring the feel of our tongues together, not wanting to part ever, it goes down adoring your neck down to your throat gently whispering through your ears “I want you”.



The sensual touch of your smooth skin, the motivations that you make, the feeling of once body next to mine, your kiss grew more passionately the spur of this moment it penetrates all, you go deep down, you breathe my breath… Tell me how could I resist you?



I paced slowly drown in the wild hot love that you make. You kiss my entire being memorizing every inch of me. I felt the warmth touch of your kiss and body that makes me say Ï love you… I want you”



On this particular moment, I felt the heaven with you… heaven in us… yes we are one… we dance to the rhythm of our body our souls on fire longing for each others… This is the moment that seems like eternity.



Then we slept in each others an arm that’s full of happiness and hope that’s never ending and when I wake up…. Then the reality comes… As a thunder in just one blink of an eye you’re gone and I felt chasing for that one weary night…

No comments: