Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Essence of My Love

For me it's better to lose my pride with someone i love rather than lose my love with my useless pride.

I can't choose who I’m going to love, but i also can't just love who chooses to love me...and you can't blame me in choosing to love you as much as i can't blame you for not learning to love me.

How can i say goodbye to someone i never had? Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine? Why is that i miss someone i was never with and i ask why i love someone who's love was never mine?

It's hard for us to love each other when we live in two different worlds...but when our world collide and we become one, that's what i call...magic! But its not “sob sob sob”

My love of my life, let me fall unto him and doesn't intend to catch me and had leave my heart like a shattered glass, but I know someone out there will be willing to endure the pain of picking up the pieces so I could be whole again.

No comments: