Friday, August 10, 2007

Out of Control


I’m Out of control...

I am so out of control horny right now I'm going crazy. Sitting here with a swollen clit and wet panties, Aching, wanting your rock-hard, throbbing fullness inside of me. 

I photograph you out, see you so hard. To feel your hardness, now I want to sit on you, slick and slippery and hot, While your hands guide my hips. Move on you, slow and up, almost with you out of me, And then slide down again as far as I can, Until our bodies are merged so tightly I can't see where I end and you begin. 

I want to see you while we're like this, Watch your gorgeous cock all juicy with me, See it disappear in me, feel you....

Oh Gush I LOVE TO FEEL YOU... 

And your eyes, so dark, intense, And the sound of my whimpers and unsteady breathing fill
the air. You're making me moan, Ohhhhhh sweet chocolate, It feels so good. Your hands set the cadence you want on my hips, And you are pushing me harder now, Ohhhhhh please, yes, And you make me come.... 

My first cum is the hardest for me to have and you know it, And you're still holding me down on you, Raising me, pushing me over the edge while you grit your teeth, Determined to send me over the edge as many times as you can... 

Oh gush..... I'm screaming now, panting, Coming over and over, they get closer together, And more intense, and I'm so your drench… 

So you're willing playmate...

No comments: