Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ladies First


It’s ok to be rough, rowdy and dirty when it comes to sex. But when making a woman orgasm,  you have to go slow and be gentle.   

A woman’s body is designed to be gentle with so you got to play it soft.  Massage, foreplay, direct stimulation and even talking can make a woman reach orgasm. So, before you start poking and prodding in all the wrong places, learn all there is to know about the female orgasm – how it happens, and most importantly, how to make it happen.

How to give it to her:

Explore her body during foreplay. Avoid the genitals and go easy on the breasts for a good 10-15 minutes. Let you fingers do the walking.  Use your index and middle fingers to make rhythmic upside-down gestures along her vaginal entrance. 
- Use your tongue. Lick her starting with the flat part of the tongue and ending with the tip. 
- Press the shaft of your penis against her clitoris and gently thrust between the folds of her labia without ever entering her.
- Now,  it’s time to hit it directly. According to research, 75% of men ejaculate within two minutes. Women require a longer time to reach orgasm. 

Most women need about 20 minutes of clitoral or G-spot stimulation to hit the jackpot. I like slow and gentle. I like it when  a guy or girl would start touching and caressing the outside of my panty. Slowly inserting the fingers  through the side of  my panty and continue touching in a circular motion.  

By now I’m really, really wet .  He removes my panty  and would start kissing my legs up to  my love-button (clitoris).  I want his soft lips to play around it.  This will give me a mind-blowing orgasm and I’ll  be all the more eager to go down on him to return the favor. 

When it comes to female orgasm, most guys are clueless.  There’s only one rule to remember in satisfying a woman – LADIES FIRST

No comments: