Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Want to Watch You


Do you like to watch? 

Ohhhhhh, yeah, I do....  

The idea of watching him make love to me, fill me, take me, own me... 

That sweet-hot-slippery connection stronger than anything I've ever felt... Him behind me, me on my hands and knees, back arched, head thrown back, panting, moaning, on the verge of coming, and then screaming his name as he sends me over and over and over the edge... 

Mhmmmm...

Pinning me underneath him, me on my back, my hips responsive, undulating, sensations building as he thrusts, slow and hard, and then not so slow anymore...

His warm weight on me, my hands running over his back, clutching the muscles in his flexing butt cheeks to draw him even deeper into me, closer....

Pinning me underneath him as I lay on my belly, pillow under my hips, him grinding into me, Warm chest pressing against me back and forth… Riding him wearing nothing, the intense rises and his eyes lock onto mine. His hands on my breasts or my hips, guiding me, joined to me, sliding, disappearing, buried and then glistening with me as he controls our movements....

The sight of him between my legs right after I've gotten out of the shower, tasting how clean and sweet I am... Devouring me, making me shudder and convulse as his thumb and forefinger hold my juicy lips apart and his tongue mercilessly drives deep into me. Looking up at him from where I kneel at his feet, kissing him there, all over there, every inch of there, licking, lapping, sucking....

Seeing the expression of bliss on his face, his eyes just barely open as he watches me make him my favorite lollipop. Oh yes...... I want to watch... 

Ohhhhhh, yeah. I do. Didn't know that about me, did you? I'll remember it during the day.... Play it back in my mind... 

Him taking me, filling me, owning me... 

whewww

No comments: