Thursday, September 6, 2007

I'm Leaving You


You are my spot, my voice, my entire, my helplessness, my pitiful cries…
 
And now I'm leaving.
 
All the memories I've left behind, I'm leaving it all to you. This is my last gift for you…
 
My love…
 
Every single moment that I spent with you, Is a treasure for me forever.
 
You have become a part of me and you’ll always have a place in my heart, what I am now is what I suppose to be, what I've become, the things I've learned some of it I owe to you.
 
I want to thank you for your love, and I would forever be grateful for the things we shared. Our love, each little piece of our time together, I'll hold it close to my heart.
 
I wish you well, My Honey!
 
I'm moving on, I'm happy now.
 
And I wish you'll find your happiness too.

No comments: