Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alone Again

I love and like to be alone, as for me I can do a lot of things for myself just staying home alone. Sometimes we need a space for ourselves to think, console and repent of what we have done to our life. In this we may truly know our self and reflect all what’s happening to us.

Sometimes people wonder and say, how I could stand in this kind of a living. Just to live on with my life and go home to an empty house, a couch, a bed, a TV, a PC, a refrigerator stuck with food that surely I can't consume by myself. They said its an empty house because it is just there and no one to tend to until I came home.

But there is nothing wrong with this, I call it spinsters, bachelors and executives.

So why should I hate being alone? Would life be more fulfilling if it is shared with someone? And less lived if you went through it alone?

I don't know... All I know is that I was happy when I had you... even if it meant being hurled with harsh words, even if it meant holding a cold hand, even sleeping besides and wonder if I am sleeping with the dead body or what…. I was happy knowing that you were around. And that is all that matters.

And so I ask, Is it just the fear of being alone that drives us to be with someone? I guess not. If I can live without you it doesn't mean I have to live without someone else. But that's still not it, because no matter how many someone else I'm going to be with. It's still you that I would go looking for.

I guess it's not always a choice, being alone. Some people chose to be with themselves because they lost that someone they want to be with or perhaps they didn't find anyone.

No comments: