Thursday, December 20, 2007

Climax and Climate


Its morning now, get up and see the sunrise in our corridor unfortunately the clouds looks so heavy and dark so I decided to walk back to my room; while walking down the hallway there’s a shining rubber flashing right on the last step of our dorms stairs.

Curiosities landed in my mind and figure it out that it’s a condom. Now, why and how did this rubber end up here? I have no clue. At first, I thought it was rubbish plastic from junk foods but it was not.

It is real, Interesting I thought to myself. What stuff are they up to now, stuff we don't already know...

Now this I called climax, been there than that and forgotten where I throw things up. That’s why the word climax and climate share the same etymological root.

A culmination of some sort, I suppose...But not always and definitely not for all involved. So I guess, the old wise saying of "fake it until you make it" still holds true, wherever a woman happens to be...

No comments: