Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Traits

My name is Hazel but for some I name myself as lezah. From Davao City, Philippines. Im not really a good writer either nor has a gift to write but I begun to realize that this is a good way for me to express my innermost emotions, feelings, desires and even my darkest secrets.

I’m an intensely emotional and strongly aware of the darkest side of a human nature. I don’t live on the surface of life buy experience it as its deepest level. I posses an iron will, a strong ego and a unique personal magnetism. I make a loyal friend and a passionate lover.

I’m always intuitive, ambitious and have a penetrating mind and I have a burning need to uncover what is hidden, whether it’s a mystery or someone else’s innermost secrets and I rarely appear on who I am on the outside and not easy to get to know.

No comments: