Thursday, November 29, 2007

In Response of Sex or Love

1) Is there a right or wrong in loving a person?
A) I believed and till now i still believe that there is no such thing as right and wrong when it comes to loving a person...


People may not understand why there are many committed men and women who still have indecent relationships.. though i know its not indecent, its just how the perception of other people is..

but if you are an intelligent person and can justify your actions and other people's actions then it is just a normal thing to love..

I dnt know if you agree with me..but I think, even if you are married and is unhappy with ur married life, it is still our right to find the person who can make us happy..

be satisfied with just simple things and be contented with the person u love..as long as the feeling is mutual...

For me, I dnt care what other will say with my preference to whom I will be & love, as long as I am happy & I'll stand for it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: