Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whole Night Ramblings


I've spent the whole night rambling and writing

Ok, I can understand you might have difficulty keeping up. But I am having great difficulties keeping up too. And it has nothing to do with anyone.

This is just a pretext… its actually words that have been waiting to be birthed at Sunrise. Maybe a poetry line, a piece of music, a work of art, the eyes of a stranger that bring on a sense of familiarity, a memory, a song, an embrace or a heartbeat...

A heartbeat and the heart breaks open and say "finally" And the heart breaks open and sighs...or sheds a few silent tears. Let your heart breathe - Open it. I have to keep the lid on most of the time, because am a survivor.

I am a survivor of many things I will not share with you. I can't afford to unlock the bolted door. I need to keep going...but occasionally... There is a popular saying that goes - you will never realize how much you love something/someone until you lose it.

This is very true. This is why I believe it is important not to take anyone or anything for granted. Especially, not those you love.

No comments: