Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan 2, 12 Ramblings

whew.... had 1 hours walk/jog at rizal st. - osmena st. - bonifacio st. & pioneer st. and fort... nice feeling... now having coffee sa gawas sa laundry, ihap ihap ug pedicab.. paminaw pabuto...

what thahhh.... some one saw me in Mercury Drug Store and ask me what i bought in there......
sabi ko: Boracay Rum... and he ask if masarap ba yan.. I told him yes sabi ng pharmacist.. recommended daw nya un... 

had dinner at the Street Foods at Trade Center in Tagum City w/ my kiddos now at home and tired... had a great day today... so busy and loving it... love my work love my friends and lots of love... hope this year will be a good one for me... I may not be lucky for my life partner but I have all the love from my Family and friends and that is more than enough for me. 

No comments: